If you have questions about the topics discussed in our recent posts, check out the following resources on withdrawal symptoms and the principles behind the Alcoholics Anonymous path to recovery.
- Do you have specific questions about alcohol and drug withdrawal symptoms? See a detailed listing of physical side effects on WebMD.com.
- If you are interested in learning about alcoholism recovery, see this page on the Mayo Clinic website.
- To learn about the specific medical treatments commonly administered to those going through withdrawal from drugs and alcohol, take a look at this report.
- Are you worried that Alcoholics Anonymous may focus too much on religious or faith-based principles? See this CNN.com article about an AA participant and proponent who happens to be an atheist.
- To learn about Alcoholics Anonymous and how it can help you, visit the official AA website.
For further details, feel free to reach out to Sundown M Ranch at (509) 457-0990.