If you're faced with a chemical dependency, you might feel its impossible to overcome. But the good news is there are plenty of resources and places to turn just when you feel you don't have anyone. Take a peek at these resources for more information on chemical dependencies. For more information about our treatment programs, call Sundown M Ranch at (509) 654-9033.
- What is the difference between a healthy and unhealthy relationship? Find out at this page from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Peer pressure is one of the biggest factors behind teen drug use. Learn all about peer pressure at this page from KidsHealth.org.
- Bullying is a lot more common than you might think. To find out how common, take a look at these numbers from BullyingStatistics.org.
- Genetics often largely influences an individual’s susceptibility to alcohol or drug addiction. Learn more at this page from the University of Utah.
- What are the signs of a codependent relationship? WebMD.com has the answer.