Our recent blog posts focused on teenage dependency on drugs and alcohol. If you would like to learn more about the physical dangers of addiction and ways in which you can support your teen during rehabilitation, check out the following links. For information about the programs available at our nationally recognized addiction treatment center of Yakima, Washington, call Sundown M Ranch at (509) 654-9033 or visit our website today.
- For tips on giving your teenager the encouragement and support he or she needs upon returning home from treatment for a drug or alcohol addiction, read this DrugFree.org article.
- Read about the impact alcoholism can have on the teenage brain at TeenDrugAbuse.us.
- Check out MedicineNet.com to read more about the effects that alcohol dependence has on adolescents.
- Learn about the causes, symptoms, and treatment options associated with alcoholism with this online resource from the National Institutes of Health.
- For advice on the steps you should take if you suspect your teen of abusing alcohol or drugs, read this Everyday Health article.