Standing idly by and watching your teenage son or daughter suffer from alcoholism or drug dependence is not easy—nor is it productive. Contact Sundown M Ranch in Seattle at (509) 654-9033 to help your son or daughter cope with drug or alcohol addiction and get them on a path to a clean and healthy life. You can also visit these informative websites to learn more about addiction in teens:
- What are the signs of substance abuse in teens and how can you deal with them? Visit this page from MSN Health to find out.
- Prescription drug addiction is a common problem in American adolescents. Learn how to prevent prescription drug addiction at Drugfree.org.
- Are you interested in learning some sobering facts about teen substance abuse? If so, pay a visit to Everydayhealth.com and view their helpful slideshow.
- Many parents struggle to answer the simple question, “why do teens drink?” NIAAA.gov provides some information for parents.
- USA Today explains how prescription drugs became a part of teen culture.